Friday, December 12, 2008

Just came back from CGM

Today I went for Oli's CGM. It's quite a last minute thing. Even though I already went CGM on Thu, I thought it will be good to attend since I am supposed to make a decision. Anyway, thank God Simon came and pick me up to go for the CGM. Very kind of him. 

The CGM was very enjoyable. Many laughters and joy. Felt very happy. But when Vic came to pick me up to go home, he was kinda against it. (line taken out as it seems offensive to some....) Haha... He's always so protective of me. But the CG has many guys too, whom I believe are "macho" enough to protect the gals here. :)

Maybe I shld join them next wk for the "My Hope" too. :)

3 comments:

Yvonne Chua said...

Haiz... To those that read the "line" taken out, just to clarify on net that IT WAS NOT MEANT to be negative. I was so happy to be there but I'm so downcast now.

Anyway, I am so sorry to you who felt offended by it. It was never meant to be negative abt the place. In fact, I was very happy to be there. And my husband also said I looked happy to be there. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Karen Chua said...

I felt that you need not to apologize or even remove what you've written. It's your blog! You cant control those who is reading whether they interprete it positively or negatively. I personally thought this entry was very funny and encouraging. So, for any worth, you are not wrong for being true to yourself.

olivia lau said...

Dear Von...

I cannot more than agree... To the above statement by Caseyjaywye here.