Thursday, December 11, 2008

Waiting for members at MacDonald's

Doing some work and waiting for my members to come and go for Shilin's CGM. Supposed to meet them at 7.30pm but I was early, really very early. Another 1.5hrs to go.

Nothing very much going through my minds, but yet at the same time, many things are supposed to be decided upon.

Checked up a few web sites on some courses. Going through in my mind about another change to make.

Meanwhile, I think I will blog less often here. Found myself a private space where there is less of... Anw, here in multiply, it will be more for those that wanna scratch only the surface with me. Less stress for you then. 

Anyway, jiayou to everyone out there! Bring lots of pp to Christ and enjoy your Xmas!

Merry Xmas!!!

4 comments:

Karis Ellis said...

oh well.. den I wont be able to read abt you or know you (even though just surface)

You can always privatise the blog you wite here so you wun have the problem...jsut a suggeston..

Jiayous!

olivia lau said...

Aaaahhh Von....

"it will be more for those that wanna scratch only the surface with me"???

*sad*

But if it makes you feel better to have another blog elsewhere... and able to "offload" more. Then well, I will support you!! And in the meantime... try very very very hard to discern... HEEEEEeee.

You can always select whom you allow your multiply entries to be seen to..... HAHA

Simon Ng said...

Ya, you can be selective too... That is one option!

Yvonne Chua said...

I know what you guys mean. I will still write abt all the happy stuff here. And definitely my tots.

To be selective is a bit hard tho. Meaning I got to thk who can read every time i write. Aiyo. Haha.

You knw right, there are times when u are down and pp just can't accept it and deem you as NDW. Frankly, if I am REALLY that NDW, I dun thk I wld be tat dumb to tell everyone. HAHA. Just trying to be sarcastic. HEHE.